Opinel Slim Series Folding Fillet Knife
Beechwood Handle and Stainless Steel Blade,
Made in France
The Opinel No.15 folding fillet knife can be used to fish on the go. The No.15 is large enough to fillet large fish, and will fit nicely into just about any tackle box, making it easy to stow on your fishing and hunting adventures.
- The slim Series (a.k.a. Effie's in French) are elegant and highly ergonomic.
- All slim knives have a narrow flexible blade, The smallest ones are great to cut fruits and vegetable and the larger ones Fillet fish.
- Please keep in mind that the slim knives have a slightly flexible blade and are not designed to be use for heavy duty task.
- This knife features the Virobloc safety rings. Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12.
- Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety while in Use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety on the Go).